Friday, February 20, 2009

Are you Male or Female?


Image Source : Streaming Cups of Coffee

There are numerous ways of finding out the answer to the question on the internet by playing some quizzes,solving puzzles but how about something different?Something for a writer?Something less tedious and mind boggling?Read on.

1.Using the websites that you visit : This sites' little script checks on your browser history to analyse if the sites that you recently visited are more manly or girly.Absurd I know,but its pure fun.Click here.

My result :




2.Your blog/website address : Now I have no clue as to how this site decides if you're male or female but then again we're just having fun,right? Click here.

My Result : 99% Female.Its like its bloody accurate,bah!

3.Your written content : It seems to be a rather tried and tested method.Paste your written content and then select if its fiction/non fiction or a blog entry.Now it may depend upon the content every time.I tried by pasting the content of my Paris Hilton's "goof-up" with the British PM.

My Result :


Try the above three methods and tell me what your results were!

3 comments:

  1. Love the post, it's unique :) I am going to follow your blog now.

    "We think http://www.perniciously.blogspot.com is written by a woman (82%)."

    Hah! You're more woman than I am :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanuj I do have to try out the last 2 tests :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esha,Welcome to moi blog and thanks for following :) I will subscribe to yours too.

    Those tests are for fun,not to question my gender and make me less of a man.lol.

    SMM I read about one of them on your blog,tell me how the other two go. :)

    ReplyDelete

But what about equality?

AIt is around 1.30 PM in Delhi. The heat is at its peak and it is not even May yet. People have been waiting at the bus stop for quite a wh...