Monday, June 2, 2008

May Monsoon

The title might sound very absurd considering its not a title I would keep,but I feel is apt to describe the end of the month of May for the year 2008.Delhi generally doesn't have a rainy,watery May but this year was an exception.
Before you think this blog post is about weather changes and effects of Global Warming,its not!
Its about how something/someone came like a calm and cool wind that everyone loves and wants desperately to happen often and left like a storm,a hurricane, a cyclone which left me reeling under its effect.Its happened for the first time that am still jolted and await the breeze to blow on my face again.This might not be proper alliteration either but this is what I liked.
Now you must be wondering who/what I'm talking about..?
Its about the person that matters the most to me in the world,everything about her bothers me.Her smile makes me smile,her tears make me want to cry with her,her little anger scares me,her little pout deserves the attention it gets and frankly speaking she does deserve the attention she gets.I don't think naming that person would be the correct thing to do but if you're someone close to me then you would know by now who am talking about.
This wind entered the capital city on 29th May around evening time.The entry wasn't as expected.It had brought with it a bit of dust which didn't make the first day a happy day for me or the wind itself who was looking forward to being in a new city.But as I couldn't see the poor wind from being in a bad mood I met her and tried to sooth it down.I think I succeeded in my efforts.The wind was happy to see me and I couldn't have been happier to welcome the wind to my city.
On the second day,the wind was calmer and happier than the first day but as luck would have it,the second day proved to be a disaster too.The wind was totally shattered in its dreams and aspirations of enjoying this new city but a quiet dinner at night did make it feel better.
The third day couldn't be bad I thought.It couldn't be and it shouldn't be bad for the wind I promised myself.I met the wind in the morning and had wonderful plans for the wind to move about and spread her cheerfulness and happiness not just to me but to others as well.The third day would be the last day as both of us knew.By evening time the toll of the thought of separation had begun to enter both of our souls.Neither of us wanted to leave but the wind couldn't stay as it had to spread cheerfulness and happiness in other parts too.A dinner again worked well as the wind was probably temporarily distracted now of the thought of leaving.
By night time,I had bid adieu to the wind and the feeling of separation and loneliness began to come back and haunt me.The warm wind had now started having the effects of a huge storm which makes people cry and miss it while it was just a wind in the beginning of its phase.A little ray of hope still persisted in me that I would get to meet the wind for 1 day more,1 hour more,1 minute more but the mellow wind had left me reeling under its effect both emotionally and psychologically.
I hope to meet the wind in the near future,without her I miss how life totally is awesome and something to stay alive for,something to breathe for,something to stay healthy for.I've never been this affected by the wind than today.I've spent the whole day reeling under the magical memories of the wind and me together.I wish everyone gets a wind like this in their life,am sure I have one in mine.
I wish the wind and I remain together forever
and
EVER..
and
EVER..

UPDATE : The wind has safely reached its destined destination and I still cannot believe the wind blowing is over for now and am back in the humid weather with the hot scorching sun upon me.I wish the time could have gone slower.I just wish.....

1 comment:

But what about equality?

AIt is around 1.30 PM in Delhi. The heat is at its peak and it is not even May yet. People have been waiting at the bus stop for quite a wh...