Mumbai "The Spirit stirred for once" : In pictures,videos and links
Mumbai burnt from 26th November till 28th November,2008.The burn marks remain,would they go ever go away for the hostages inside the Taj Hotel,Oberoi Hotel,Cama Hospital.For the taxi drivers in Ville Parle.For baby Moshe.For local train users at CST.For the martyr's families.And more generally,for every concerned human being who witnessed these shocker events unravel be it in person or through media,I don't think so.
- See more pictures on : The Big Picture
- See more pictures on : BBC Pictures
- See more pictures on : ArunShanBhag's blog (WARNING : Page takes long to load due to heavy pictures,but they are worth the wait)
- See more pictures on : Brisbane Times' page.
- Indian Express' columnist Arun Shourie analyses How the ministers shouldn't be surprised about the attacks from the sea.
- NY Times',Thomas L. Friedman Calls All Pakistanisto show they care about lives lost too.
- Ecophilo sees how India and Pakistan have different paths although being born at almost the same time.
- FACT : Rs.250 crore are spent on VIP security every year.Why NSG cover for every VIP? TimesNow investigates.
- New York Think Tanks,Steve Coll mentions his time with the LeT(LeT is the terrorist outfit behind the Mumbai attacks)
- Mumbai Terror Helpline - The hostage crisis may be over but the injured are still in hospital,they need your support.Check this blog for requirements as and when they arise.
- What's good about Mumbai attacks? - Kicking and screaming tries to find out.
- India's Peace Campaign - A campaign by the youth to make a change.Join it to give your support in anyway possible.
VIDEO: CNN's take on What India needs to do?
I would like to end on a positive and inspirational note.Watch this fabulous advertisement by Bharti/Airtel.