Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Another Untitled Post..

Following my previous poetic experience and the appreciation that I received through it, I thought I should put up another one. This one I thought about last night and although it isn't as good as the previous one but truly reflects what I feel.

So here I go.



Always thought big serious relationships were hoax,
Always thought real love was an imaginary thing,
Always thought those words they use are too mushy...

Now I sit here waiting to hear those 3 mushy words,
From the one I truly love,
Wanting a serious relationship lasting forever and ever...




Not really a poem but its not like am running a poem writing competition in here!

Btw, how did you guys find it?Like it?Don't like it?

2 comments:

But what about equality?

AIt is around 1.30 PM in Delhi. The heat is at its peak and it is not even May yet. People have been waiting at the bus stop for quite a wh...